Saturday, August 22, 2009

The start

Ok, so I guess I should introduce this:

I'm a kiwi travelling around Europe (for the moment), by myself. Something pretty much every kiwi does usually between High school and University or between University and finding a 'real job'. I did neither of these things.
I started working straight after High school, drank lots (like my friends who were at Uni were doing) spent every small dollar I earned. I eventually saved enough to get a flight over to Australia and earn some proper money and after spending 3 years there surfing, working and enjoying getting paid almost twice the wage (and spending twice the wage) I saved up enough money to do something I've always wanted to do. Travel Europe alone, to grow, learn and find out for myself what the rest of the world has that NZ doesn't. So these are my view on things as I see them or experience them I hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment